Use your Dine & Discover NSW vouchers @ STIX
Written by David Allison
May 10, 2021
The NSW Government launched the Dine and Discover NSW voucher scheme to encourage the community to get out and about, to support dining, arts and tourism businesses, and to stimulate spending in the economy.
In early December 2020, the scheme invited customers to use their vouchers with participating COVID Safe businesses as part of a trial in The Rocks. This program has now been rolled out across NSW beginning in March and finishing up on June 30, 2021.
How does Dine & Discover NSW work?
Every NSW resident aged 18 and over will be eligible for four $25 vouchers worth $100 in total. The vouchers can be used at participating NSW businesses that are registered as COVID safe (including STIX Marrickville).
The Dine & Discover NSW vouchers will be divided into two categories:
- two $25 vouchers to be used for eating in at restaurants, cafes, bars, pubs, wineries and clubs
- two $25 vouchers to be used for entertainment and recreation, including cultural institutions, live music, and arts venues.
- can be used 7 days a week, including public holidays.
- can be used at participating NSW businesses that are registered as COVID Safe
- are valid to 30 June 2021
How to apply for the vouchers?
To participate in Dine & Discover NSW, you must have a MyServiceNSW account
You can download the Service NSW app now and register for a MyServiceNSW account ahead of the vouchers becoming available statewide from March.
Further information is available at: Dine and Discover NSW