Chocolate Croissant - Fresh or Frozen
Our classic buttery croissant transformed into a delectable mountain of chocolate bliss
*Please select your choice of fresh or frozen when adding to your cart*
Our croissants are baked fresh every morning and best enjoyed on the same day.
Raw Frozen (Comes packaged in a box of 4 pieces):
Keep in freezer until ready to serve. Follow the easy instructions to heat in the oven and enjoy freshly baked croissants at home!
Cooking Instructions from Frozen (for best results):
- Defrost at room temperature (approximately 1 hour)
- Place on a baking sheet, cover and prove until double in size
- Preheat your oven to 170 degrees Celsius.
- Place the croissants into the heated oven.
- Cook the croissants for 15 - 18 minutes*, or until the outside is a light-golden brown colour.
*Cooking times will vary depending on your oven.